Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide - Imperial (KMA2685)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Kreg Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide - Imperial (KMA2675) – Fast and Accurate Rip-Cuts!
The Rip-Cut speeds and simplifies the process of ripping down large plywood and MDF panels. There is no need for measuring, marking, or chalk lines. The Rip-Cut quickly and easily attaches to almost any circular saw, letting you cut pieces up to 24"-wide with great accuracy.
The Rip-Cut features a durable design that includes a solid-aluminum guide rail, an easy-to-read adjustable scale, and a reversible guide arm that works whether you’re right- or left-handed and whether your blade is on the right or left side of the saw. It’s an incredibly easy, precise, and affordable way to break down large panels for almost any project.
- Aluminum Guide Rail: 3" wide x 30" long
- Materials: High-quality aluminum; Impact-resistant plastic polymer
- Saw Sled: 6-1/2" x 8-1/2" saw platform
- Guide Arm: 2" wide x 11-1/2" long; Minimum 5" edge-bearing at blade entry; Minimum 3" edge-bearing at blade exit
- Cut Width: Maximum 24"
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- (1) Imperial Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide
- Owner's Manual