Skilsaw 8-1/4" Portable Worm Drive Table Saw (SPT99T-01)
The 8-1/4 In. Portable Worm Drive Table Saw delivers our legendary Worm Drive power in a light, portable design. Created for jobsite productivity, this compact powerhouse features a 2-5/8 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity to tear through sheet goods and slice up to 3x. Durable, all-metal construction stands up to jobsite abuse. The rack and pinion system makes fast, smooth fence adjustments for precise cuts. The patented Dual-Field™ Motor stays cooler, so it can work harder, longer. Now you don’t have to sacrifice power and torque to get a table saw that’s easy to transport.
- Worm Drive gearing offers maximum torque for ripping applications
- Precision rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Light weight and compact footprint make it easy to move around the jobsite
- Tear through sheet goods and slice up to 3x with the 2-5/8" depth of cut and 25" rip capacity
- All-metal construction delivers high durability
- Built-in cord wrap keeps it neat and on-tool accessories storage keeps you productive
- Patented Dual-Field motor runs cooler so it can work harder, longer
- All-metal roll cage design, die cast aluminum table top and rack & pinion fence
- 24-tooth Skilsaw carbide blade for rip cutting
- Miter gauge
- Rack & pinion fence
- Smart guard system including anti-kick back device
- Insert plate
- Push stick
- Blade size: 8-1/4"
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Cord length: 6ft.
- Height: 13"
- Weight: 44lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Maximum RPM: 5300
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 1-7/8"
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2-5/8"