Stabila Multi-line laser LA 180 L: optimum versatility throughout the entire construction project.
Creating right angles and transferring axes and datum lines on the building site is a time consuming affair. Moreover, errors in measurement result in high follow-up costs. But now there‘s a solution. The new LA 180 L self-leveling multi-line laser from STABILA allows you to take markings more quickly and accurately than ever before. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, it is also ideal for transferring heights, as well as alignment and plumb bobbing. The multi-line laser can be positioned in corners effortlessly. Sharp, clearly visible laser lines – a crystal-clear choice! A robust outdoor solution: the LA 180 L combined with the new REC 410 Line RF line receiver. Take measurements in no time up to 100 m away!
• Motor-driven self-leveling line laser. Layout right angles automatically — with the motor-powered fine adjustment in combination with the REC 410 Line RF receiver. Faster, more accurate, simpler.
• The three vertical laser lines of the LA 180 L can be used to align axis and set out right-angled spaces at the same time.
• The STABILA LA 180 L multi-line laser in use outdoors — for increased efficiency and reduced costs. For use with masonry-work, reinforced concrete construction and timber frame construction. An essential partner for site supervisors.
• For all indoor layout work and height transfers: increased productivity for dry-wallers, metalworkers, installation work and similar.
• The functional shape of the housing allows the laser to be easily positioned against the wall or in a corner. Perfect for setting out tiled areas.
|Comprising: LA 180 L||Technical data|
|LA 180 L multi-line laser||Laser class 2|
|REC 410 Line RF receiver with bracket||Output ‹ 1 mW|
|Sturdy carrying case||Levelling accuracy ± 0.07 mm/m|
|Line straightness ± 0.1 mm/m|
|Range of visible line 20 m*|
|Range with receiver** up to 100 m|
|Batteries included 4 x D 1.5 V|
approx. 20 h
|Art. No. 18044/7||* Indoors in typical working conditions.
** In a straight line the range is up to 70 m and 30 m
at an angle of 45° to the instrument’s axis.
REC 410 Line RF receiver with bracket
Specially developed for perfect teamwork with the LA 180 L laser. The receiver picks up the pulsed laser lines and automatically controls the fine adjustment of the laser. Ultra-simple – at the touch of a button.