Tenryu Blade - 7-1/4" 40 Tooth 5/8"KO Arbor 8300 RPM (PT-18540-T)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
Tenryu Blade - 7-1/4", 40 Tooth, 5/8"KO Arbor, 8300 RPM (PT-18540-T)
Ultra thin kerf for finish cross/rip cutting.
- Fully hardened and tensioned tool steel bodies which absorb impact, remain flat and resist excess heat build-up.
- High-grade, C-3, fine-grain tungsten carbide tips resist erosion for extended blade life.
- Aggressive rake angles for maximum cutting speed and efficiency.
- Each tip is precision honed on all four exposed surfaces. This minimizes micro-chipping along the sharp edge of the tip and results in a sharper, longer-lasting edge.
- Thin kerf for less waste and lighter cutting performance (reduced feed pressure).
- Inserted tooth design on some models greatly increases the body-to-tip braze area for greater support and tip strength.
- Expansion slots and/or variable pitch gullets keep blade true under stressful work loads.
- Can be re-sharpened for extended blade life.
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 40
- Arbor: 5/8"KO
- Grind: ATB
- Rake: 18
- Kerf: 0.063
- Max RPM: 8300