Amana Cove Bit, 2 Flute, 3/8" Rad, 1-1/8" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2" Length (49112)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: Yes
- Radius: 3/8"
- Cutting Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Cutting Length (B): 9/16"
- Bit Length (L): 2"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The covetto form produced by the cove bit is one of the classic building blocks for many molding profiles
- Use alone or in combination with beads and fillets
- Use the cove to detail the edges of casework, doors and drawers, posts and columns.
- The cove makes up one-half of the rule joint used on drop-leaf tables, the other half is the corner-round.
- For best results with a large radius cutter make a preliminary cut with a smaller radius bit or chamfer the workpiece to reduce the amount of stock to be removed in the finish pass.
- This will produce a smoother finish and prolong tool life.
- The largest diameter bits must be run at reduced speed.
- Use in a handheld or table mounted router.
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount
- Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish
- Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced
- Extra strong, lasts 200% longer
- New generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- New advanced automatic grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Cost effective
- (1) Amana Cove Bit, 2 Flute, 3/8" Rad, 1-1/8" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2" Length (49112)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose