Amana Spektra Solid Carbide 30 Degree Engraving Bit (45771-K)
This engraving bit is for extra-fine carving and lettering details, used for wood, plastic and solid surface materials. Maximum RPM: 28,000. This bit features a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
- Angle: 30°
- Cutting Height - B: 0.440"
- Shank - d: 1/4"
- Overall Length - L: 2-1/4"
- Tip Width - t : 0.005"