Collins Tool Miter Clamp 13-Pack w/ Spring Pliers (MCWPRO13)
Micro-tipped spring loaded miter clamps for maintaining constant and consistent pressure on miters while gluing or assembling. Versatile enough for any compound miter, profile, or unusual shapes up to 2-inches wide. Micro tip points hold securely without marring material surface. Try yours today and you'll never stop finding a use for them.
When miters are glued up they tend to open at the tips because end grain has been cut on the diagonal. These little spring miter clamps are perfect for keeping the pressure on while gluing miters, and when the glue is dry the tips will still be together. The sharp points pierce the wood without cutting wood fibers so it’s easy to clean up the marks.
Miter clamps are the only way you can pressurize compound miters and these clamps will hold any compound miter as well as all awkward shapes and profiles. When you see the superior results, you’ll never stop using these clamps.
- NEW Spring Pliers, 13 spring miter clamps and carabiner included
- Miter clamps spread from 0 to approximately 2 inches. No need to carry a bunch of different sizes
- Sharp point pierces the wood without cutting wood fibers vs the competitions angled cut
- Keeps any mitered corner from opening up while glue dries for the perfect finish
- Great for picture frames, moldings, trim work and any compound miter