Festool Domino DF 500 Q SET (574432)
- Patented Routing Principle - The spiral cutter rotates and oscilates to create perfect mortises, ensuring strong joints for years to come.
- Hole Width Adjustment - Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning - With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
Joining has always been a slow, difficult process. Never again, thanks to the Festool Domino joining system. The system consists of the Domino joiner and pre-fabricated, beech and sipo Domino tenons. The Domino jonier, with its revolutionary cutting method, simple indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing, makes flawless mortises every single time. The Domino tenon is equally as impressive - it is 100% rotation-proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Hole Width Adjustment: Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop pins, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Pivoting Fence: Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90deg with positive stops at 22.5, 45, 67.5 deg.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
- Stepped height stop: Quickly and easily accommodate a range of material thicknesses with seven different presets, and infinite adjustability in between.
- Dust extraction: Mortises are c lean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a Dust Extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Carbide tip spiral bit: Durable, long lasting bit withstands 5,000 to 14,000 joints depending on material.
- Rapid bit change: Switch between cutters in 30 seconds or less to match desired tenon size.
- Power Consuption: 420 watts
- Cutting spindle speed: 24,300 rpm
- Routing Depth Stop: 12 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 28 mm
- Domino Slot Cutter Diameter: 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: 5 - 30mm
- Movable stepped stop: 16 / 20 / 22 / 28 / 36 / 40 mm
- Miter Routing: 0 - 90 deg; stop positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, 90 deg
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 Kg)