GRK's Trim Head screws are an excellent choice for most fine carpentry applications, as well as window extension jambs, joining cabinets and more. Our Trim Head screws have the smallest screw head available; with screw lengths from 1-1/4" (30 mm) to 5" (125 mm).
Most material splitting is prevented because of the Trim Head screws exceptionally small head and the W-Cut thread design.
Fin/Trim screws are also available in white finish to blend in with white wooden trim boards.
Climatek Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber. Available in Climatek or white finish. Also available in PHEINOX 305 and 316 grade Stainless Steel. ESR-3201 Approved for structural application.
- Case Hardened Steel: for high tensile, torque and shear strength.
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping, with 6 points of contact.
- W-Cut: Low torque, faster drive.
- Zip-Tip: No pre-drilling, faster penetration.
- Trim Head: for a clean finished look. For interior / exterior use.
- Bit Size: #8: T-10; #9: T-15