Kreg 6" Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx (KHC6)
Kreg Automaxx clamps are designed with a self-adjusting mechanism that allows the user to lock and hold materials of varying thickness securely in place with a simple squeeze of the comfort grip handles. All Automaxx clamps maintain a constant and steady pressure which is set by the user by adjusting the easy-to-regulate thumbscrew at the start of application, set it and forget it.
- Clamping Method: Hand Held with Automaxx Auto-Adjusting Technology
- Reach: 6" (152mm)
- Material Capacity: Up To 5" (127mm)
- Approx. Weight: 4 lbs
- Compatible with: Kreg R3 Jig (R3) clamp pad adaptor and Kreg Portable Base (KPDGB)
- Replacement for Kreg 6" Face Clamp (KHC-1420)
The 6" Wood Project Clamp will automatically adjust to any thickness up to 5" inch (127mm) reach without having to be manually set, allowing you move from a piece of 1/2" plywood to a 2x4 beam and back again with just a snap! Equipped with large clamp faces to allow for even distribution of force, the clamp will not mar delicate surfaces. The heavy duty all-metal construction and ergonomic comfort grip handles make the Wood Project Clamp a durable and versatile tool for any project and an absolute necessity for any one, from a diy-er home hobbyist to a shop professional.
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) Kreg 6" Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx (KHC6).