Kreg 6" Bench Clamp w/Automaxx (KBC6)
Kreg Automaxx clamps are designed with a self-adjusting mechanism that allows the user to lock and hold materials of varying thickness securely in place with a simple squeeze of the comfort grip handles. All Automaxx clamps maintain a constant and steady pressure which is set by the user by adjusting the easy-to-regulate thumbscrew at the start of application, set it and forget it.
- Clamping Method: Benchtop with Automaxx Auto-Adjusting Technology
- Reach: 6" (152mm)
- Material Capacity: Up To 5" (127mm)
- Approx. Weight: 4 lbs.
- Compatible with: Kreg Clamp Trak (KKS1020); Kreg Clamp Plate (KBK-IP); Kreg Clamp Table (KCT); Kreg Universal Clamp Trak Kits (KKS2745 & KKS2769)
- Replacement for Kreg 6" Bench Clamp (KKS1140)
The 6" Bench Clamp interlocks with the Kreg Trak and Plate systems for flush and stable mounting of the workpiece to the table top for materials up to 5" (127mm) thick. One end slides and locks into the track for fixed position placement, while the other possesses an extra-large padded face to secure the workpiece to the table without marring delicate surfaces. The stability provided by the Bench Clamp is essential for such tasks as sanding, routing, cutting, and drilling where vibration could reduce accuracy - the Bench clamp securely maintains constant pressure and provides you with precision every time!
Standard Package Includes:
- (1) Kreg 6" Bench Clamp with Automaxx (KBC6)