Skilsaw 7" Medusaw Walk Behind Worm Drive for Concrete (SPT79A-10)
Stand up to big jobs with the only worm drive walk behind concrete saw. Cutting long control joints is simple with the new integrated handle that adjusts to your height and folds easily for transport and storage. Used wet or dry, the integrated dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts. A two-finger trigger reduces user fatigue and improves control. The all metal components featuring rust-resistant brackets and fasteners protect from corrosion for longer life.
- Complete concrete cutting system with Worm Drive power and durability
- Adjustable handle extends to optimal height and folds for easy transport
- Wet/dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- Two-finger trigger reduces fatigue and improves control
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Die-cast aluminum housings, guard and foot with rust-resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life
- Pointer wheel mirrors the blade kerf for accurate cuts
- Large foot and oversized wheels for improved stability
- Dual-Field motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Vacuum hose adapter with clamp. Fits sizes 3.5 cm, 1-7/8" and 2-1/2" hose ends.
- Water feed assembly
- Multi-function wrench
- Side handle and bag
- Blade size: 7"
- Arbor size: 7/8"
- Weight: 31.7lbs.
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2"