Skilsaw 7" Medusaw Worm Drive for Concrete (SPT79-00)
The MEDUSAW™ is the world's first fully integrated saw designed specifically for scoring and cutting concrete accurately. This saw has the legendary SKILSAW® worm drive power train, plus a unique Cut-Ready™ adjustable plunge lock and a pivoting pointer for unmatched precision and convenience. Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes dust out of your way. And rust resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life.
- First Worm Drive concrete saw delivers a complete concrete cutting system with Worm Drive power and durability
- Cut-Ready adjustable plunge lock quickly and easily sets straight plunge cuts
- Wet/dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Rust resistant brackets and fasteners protect against corrosion to extend tool life
- Retractable front pointer guides saw along cut line and retracts for tight spaces
- Integrated rolling foot plate with rubber wheels allows saw to move smoothly across concrete surfaces
- Powerful Dual-Field Motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Multi-function wrench stored in foot designed to easily change blades, brushes, water feed attachment and wheels
- Vacuum hose adapter with clamp
- Water feed assembly
- Multifunction wrench
- Blade size: 7"
- Arbor size: 7/8"
- Cord length: 10ft.
- Height: 7.5"
- Weight: 17lbs.
- Amperage: 15
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2"