Skilsaw 16" Worm Drive Sawsquatch Carpentry Chainsaw (SPT55-11)
Make impossible cuts, possible. Backed by legendary Worm Drive gearing, the 16 In. SAWSQUATCH™ Carpentry Chainsaw combines power and durability for extraordinary productivity. Our 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor keeps cool on the job, letting you tackle even the most difficult jobs. The full house chain provides precision, giving you cleaner, accurate cuts in a fraction of the time. Featuring magnesium built construction, this chainsaw delivers a lightweight design – allowing for maximum control and efficient handling. The impossible is possible with SKILSAW®.
- Worm Drive delivers the relentless power and trusted durability needed to get the job done
- 14-1/4" depth of cut powers through deep material in one pass
- Self-lubricating, full-house chain with tool-less tensioning provides high quality cuts
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor stays cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- SPT55 16" Worm Drive
- Sawsquatch Carpentry Chainsaw
- 56T full-house chain
- 16" guide bar
- Auxiliary handle
- Saw stand
- Chain sheath
- Blade size: 16"
- Cord length: 10ft.
- Height: 20"
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 18lbs.
- Width: 7"
- Aperage: 15
- Maximum RPM: 6300
- Depth of cut: 14-1/4" (362mm)
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 8-3/4" (22mm)
- Depth of cut at 60 deg.: 5-1/2" (138 mm)