Stabila Closed case tape LBM 2000, steel blade, scale in inches 100 ft (30955)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days - Subject to Change
As an experienced professional, to measure long distances you need a tape measure that can withstand heavy-duty use every single day. The LBM 2000 STEEL combines several advantages: a shatterproof case, a rugged steel blade for optimum scale protection, and a universal hook for variable attachment options. Depending on the situation and application, you can choose between the fold-out metal hook with STABILA SPIKES coating, an integrated eyelet, or the large plastic ring with a nail groove. Optimum handling thanks to the ergonomic tape capsule.
- Compact closed case tape with a metric scale.
- Shatterproof PC/ABS case with a shock-absorbing softgrip exterior protects the blade against shocks and impact.
- Extremely resistant STABILA NYLON-WRAP coating protects the blade against corrosion and wear.
- STABILA UNIVERSAL SPIKES HOOK: variable attachment options thanks to a fold-out SPIKES hook with an integrated eyelet and large, shatterproof plastic ring with a nail groove – for a secure hold when pulling the blade.
- STABILA SPIKES coating improves resistance to slipping, even on smooth surfaces and when measuring over long distances.
- The eyelet integrated into the hook enables quick release.
- Ergonomic case design for optimum handling – tape measure fits securely in your hand.
- Clever plastic ring: easy to calculate the measured length – 2 cm between zero and the notch, 5 cm between zero and where the ring starts.
- The 0 is at the beginning of the blade clasp.