Stabila De-Tech REC300 Receiver W/Bracket (07430)
Takes laser receivers to the next level. One of the fastest and most precise digital measuring techniques on the construction site.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Digital receiver shows exact distance to grade in 1/32's of an inch, 1/10ths of an inch, or in mm's
- Digital read out tells you exactly far from grade you are
- Arrows point in the direction of, and guide you towards grade
- Dust & water proof - submersible (IP 67)
- Extremely durable. Passes the touchest drop tests (takes a 10' drop)
- Dual displays - front and rear
- Audible tones help you find grade when you can't see the display
- Large 4" laser receiving band
- Included bracket adjusts to rods as wide as 3"
- Volume Selection
- Guaranteed accurate
- Made in Germany
- Units of Measure: Inches, fractions of an inch, feet, mm
- Dust and Water Proof Rating: IP 67
- Drop Rating: 10' Drop to Concrete
- Accuracy: Fine = 1/16", Coarse = 1/4", Calibration = 1/64"
- Tone Volumes: Loud: 105DBA, Low: 85DBA
- Auto Shut Off: 30 mins
- Lenth of Receiption Band: 4"
- Batteries (included): 2 x 1.5V AA (Alkaline)
- Battery Life: 70 Hours
- Weight lbs: 1.2
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 6.7" x 1.1"