Amana Carbide Tipped No-File Trim Bit with Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flute, 1/2" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 1-7/8"Length (47150)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: Bottom
- Cutting Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Radius (R): 1.5mm / 0.059"
- Cutting Length (B): 3/8"
- Bit Length (L): 1-7/8"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Eliminates time-consuming hand-filing that normally follows each trimming cut on a laminate job
- Patented No-File bit "breaks" the sharp edge as ti trims the laminate flush
- When used properly, the resulting edge is smooth and has a slight radius.
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount
- Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish
- Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced
- Extra strong, lasts 200% longer
- New generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- New advanced automatic grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Cost effective
- (1) Amana Carbide Tipped No-File Trim Bit with Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flute, 1/2" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 1-7/8" Length (47150)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose