Amana Carbide Tipped Flush Trim with Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flute, 3/8" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2-1/8" Length (47102)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: Bottom
- Cutting Diameter (D): 3/8"
- Cutting Length (B): 1/2"
- Bit Length (L): 2-1/8"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Use for lamiate work or for template & pattern work
- For template applications, the bearing follows the template while the cutting edges trim the workpiece
- With the router handheld, the template is on the bottom of the work
- With a table-mounted router, the template is on the top
- The two-flute bit is a good, general purpose choice providing fast cuts and good finishes
- Excellent for template work
- Note: for an extremely smooth finish, choose the three-flute configuration which is especially good for use on laminates that tend to chip easily
- Extra Strong, lasts 200% longer
- New Generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- (1) Amana Carbide Tipped Flush Trim with Ball Bearing Guide, 2 Flute, 3/8" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2-1/8" Length (47102)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose