Kreg 1-Spindle Benchtop Pneumatic Pocket Hole Machine (DK1100TP)
The DK1100 series of machines are the standard in the industry for drilling a single pocket hole at a time. We’ve packed a ton of functional features into these machines that set them apart from the competition. Choose from electric- or pneumatic-powered, freestanding or bench-mounted to fit the way you build.
Each DK1100 machine is built with industrial-grade motors that provide the power to run day after day – quickly, quietly, and reliably – in even the most high-production environments. For most shops, this translates into previously unheard of productivity and efficiency.
This model is identical to the DK1100 FP, but comes in a much smaller frame. It features a table height of 8", making it easy to build into your workbench or relocate from time to time. Requires a compressor able to produce 8 CFM at 120 PSI (50% duty cycle).
- Convenient Swing Stops – Quickly position two pocket holes across rails of various widths by placing it against one stop, drilling the hole, and then repeating with the rail against the other stop. For drilling pocket holes in panels, the stops simply swing out of the way.
- Adjustable Fence – Adjustments couldn’t be easier, as the fence adjusts directly from the top side of the machine to let you center a screw in 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick material. The clamp hold-down also adjusts to allow materials up to 4"-thick to be drilled.
- Quick Drill Bit Changes – Changing drill bits is a quick and easy process. Simply loosen the collet with the provided Allen wrench, replace with a new bit, and you are back in production in less than 60 seconds.
- Long-Lasting Motors – The industrial-grade motors used in Kreg machines are built for long-lasting service. Kreg machines are designed to minimize stress on moving parts, greatly reducing the likelihood of failure.
- Compact Design: Perfect for smaller workspaces
- Hardened-Steel Drill Guides: Maximizes drill bit life
- One-Touch Pneumatic Pedal Operation by Foot Pedal
- Swing Stops: For optimized material positioning
- Dust Collection Chute: For efficient chip removal
- Motor: 1-1/4-HP
- Drill Bits: DKDB Drill Bit - 3/8” shank diameter; 3/16" pilot; 1/2"-long
- CFM Rating: 8 CFM at 50% duty cycle (120 PSI/minute)
- Cycle Time: 1 second
- Material Clamping Capacity: 4"
- Hole-Centering Capability: Quickly adjusts to center pocket screws in 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick material
- Weight: 77 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 24"W x 24"D (8" table height)
- Warranty: Manufacturer 5-Year Warranty
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) Single-Spindle Benchtop Pneumatic Pocket-Hole Machine
- Complete Owner's Manual