Kreg Jig Jr. R3 Pocket Hole System (R3) – The Home Improver’s Solution for Building with Wood
The Kreg Jig R3 is the perfect solution for any homeowner who builds projects with wood. With the Kreg Jig R3, you can make home improvements, build bookcases and shelves, create storage projects, make lasting repairs, and much more.
- Clamp Pad Adapter – The Kreg Jig R3 can be secured to the workpiece with any standard bar clamp or C-clamp. In addition, the R3’s Clamp Pad Adapter allows the jig to be attached to any Kreg Face Clamp for faster and more repeatable pocket holes.
- Material Thickness Setting – From thin drawer boxes and craft projects to stout 2x4s, this jig can handle just about anything. Independent positioning sliders feature nine depth settings, allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick in 1/8" increments.
- Organized Carrying Case – Comes with a compact, durable carrying case to keep materials organized and to make sure that you always have the tool, drill bit, and screws on hand to complete your next project. As a bonus, we’ve molded a depth collar gauge into the case for handy reference.
- Easy-Press Positioning Sliders – To properly set the jig, simply depress the button on the side of the jig and move the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body. It’s that easy.
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Body – The blue body of every Kreg Jig is made from a heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon. This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability Kreg customers have come to expect.
- Superior Angle – Unlike competing jigs with a shallower angle of approach, the Kreg Jig R3 features an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the pocket hole. The result is a compact pocket hole, less than 1-1/2" in size.
- Wood Chip Relief – Sometimes the simplest things are the easiest to overlook. The Kreg Jig R3 includes one wood chip relief hole for every drill guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimizing drill-torque, increasing the longevity of your drill bits, and allowing you to complete a perfect pocket hole in just one plunge.
- Hardened-Steel Core – Kreg drill guides are subject to direct contact with the drill bit every time a pocket hole is created. The core of every Kreg Jig R3 features hardened-steel, which carries a lifetime guarantee. The Kreg Jig® R3’s core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100% of the drill-stroke. The end result is minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean, pluggable pocket hole fit for finish work.
- Body Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Number of Drill Guides: (2) 3/8"-diameter standard Kreg pocket holes
- For Use with: Materials from 1/2"- to 1-1/2"-thick
- Drill Guide Spacings: 7/8"
- Clamping Method: Works with any Kreg Face Clamp
- Screw-Centering Ability: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2"
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- (1) Kreg Jig R3
- (1) Clamp Pad Adapter
- (1) Stepped Drill Bit
- (1) 6" Driver Bit
- (1) Depth Collar
- (1) Allen Wrench
- (1) Starter Kreg Screw Set
- (1) Starter Kreg Pocket-Hole Plug Set
- (1) Owner’s Manual
- (1) Durable, Compact Carrying Case