Festool MW 1000 Mobile Workshop Set (203802)
Turn any jobsite into your workshop. The mobile workshop
- Effortless transportation between workshop, vehicle, and jobsite. Thanks to its low weight, compact dimensions, and ability to maneuver stairs, you are immediately ready for on-site use – without time-consuming setup.
- Seamless integration to the Festool world where everything works together. The MW 1000 is compatible with all accessories for the MFT multifunction table including guide rail supports, parallel guides, quick clamps, and more.
- Create a movable, customizable workshop anywhere you need it. Efficiently organize and store your tools, accessories, and hand tools on any jobsite
Assembling, transporting, working – all in one!
The mobile workshop perfectly combines the existing "Organization and transport systems" with "Semi-stationary work". The all-in-one system solution comprises a flexible worktop and safe storage for machines/hand tools/accessories and offers everything required for mobile working on the construction site.
Product description: The MW 1000 is a customizable workshop that you can transport, set up, and breakdown in a flash on any jobsite. In just a few steps, the clever and compact unit becomes a stable workstation with space to access and use your tools wherever you are – just like in your own workshop.
- Easy to transport up and down steps due to the large, rubber-lined, shock-resistant wheels
- Compact dimensions for effortless setup and breakdown
- Stable worktop comprising perforated top and aluminum profile offers flexible clamping and attachment options
- Combines worktops and storage while being customizable to your unique needs
- Save time by transporting your tools and worktop in a single unit
Dimensions: 25-1/4" (641mm) Length x 23-5/8" (600mm) Width x 46-21/32" (1185mm) Height
Total Load Capacity: 220 Lbs. (100kg)
Roll dia.: 7-7/8" (200mm)
Table Dimensions: 17-17/32" (445mm) x 14-9/32" (363mm)
Work Height: 35-7/16" (900mm)
Weight: 68.34 Lbs. (31kg)