Kreg Precision Benchtop Router Table (PRS2100) – Full-Size Router Table Capability in a Portable Package
Kreg’s freshly-redesigned Precision Benchtop Router Table offers more features that give it the capability of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. Whether you want a router table to use on a job site or a compact router table to use in the shop, the Precision Benchtop Router Table is a perfect routing solution for you.
- Rugged Table Top – The table top is made from an edgebanded, vibration- and noise-resistant MDF, and features an Easy-Slide™ Micro-Dot skin. The skin is constructed from a high-pressure laminate, which allows you to easily slide workpieces across the surface.
- Precise Insert Plate – The Precision Router Table Insert Plate measures 3/8" x 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" to support even the biggest routers, and it features Kreg’s new Level-Loc Reducing Rings. These rings twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface every time. Three Level-Loc rings are included: 1", 1-3/16" (for use with Porter-Cable style guide bushings), and 2-1/8". More Level-Loc ring sizes are available in a set of 5 (sold separately). The plate also has laser-engraved markings on the underside that make it easy to mount any router, and it comes with a set of Kreg’s Precision Insert Levelers. Compression molded Phenolic plate is 30% stronger and 20% more rigid that standard phenolic. Blank plate (PRS4038) included.
- Full-Featured Fence – The heavy-duty aluminum fence has been redesigned, too, with new quarter-turn locking levers. They allow quick fence adjustment and confident locking, plus are sized so they're easy to use but stay out of the way behind the fence. The fence also has independent sliding faces that provide increased workpiece support around the bit, and, with the use of the included jointing rods, allow the table to be used as a vertical jointer. A bit guard and a dust-collection port are also included.
- Quiet Routing – During development, we found the majority of noise produced by benchtop router tables was caused by vibrations traveling through the body of the table, and that much of this noise could be muted by using the proper design and materials. By combining a noise-absorbing MDF table top with a rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet, our Precision Benchtop Router Table is incredibly quiet, and actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
- Built for Industry Professionals On-The-Go – This table was built to withstand years of heavy use on the job site. It features a stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, an edgebanded table-top with impact-resistant Micro-Dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence.
- Level-Loc Insert Plate Dimensions: 3/8" x 1/4" x 11-3/4"
- Insert Plate Material: Compression Molded Phenolic
- Table Surface Dimensions: 16" x 24"
- Fence Material: Aircraft-Grade, Anodized Aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 20" x 28-1/4" x 20-1/4"
- Overall Product Weight: 26 lbs.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- (1) Precision Benchtop Router Table top
- (1) Insert Plate with Level-Loc Rings (PRS4038)
- Plate Levelers
- (1) Aluminum Fence with Dust-Collection Port
- (1) Bit Guard
- Jointing Rods
- Assembly Hardware
- Complete Owner's Manual