Kreg Precision Router Table System (PRS1045) – Finish projects faster, easier, and with greater precision than ever before.
*Note: Does NOT include Casters*
A quality router table is one of the most important tools for any serious woodworker. Whether you’re routing a simple dado, putting the finishing touch on drawer fronts, or building an entire set of raised panel doors from scratch, the Kreg Precision Router Table – through a series of innovative features – helps woodworkers of all levels finish projects faster, easier, and with greater precision than ever before.
- Unmatched Versatility, Incredible Adjustability – The new Kreg Precision Router Table System combines unmatched versatility with incredible adjustability and ease of setup to take your woodworking projects to the next level. This powerful system offers a large, durable table top, a one-of-a-kind T-square style fence, and a durable steel stand that work together to create a router table that meets all of your precision-routing needs.
- Multi-Purpose, Self-Squaring Router Table Fence System – At the heart of the system is Kreg’s Precision Router Table Fence. This innovative, anodized-aluminum fence features a table saw-style T-Square adjustment system that ensures the fence will always stay parallel to the miter-gauge slot. The fence adjusts easily with just one hand, and locks firmly in place with dual locks: a large paddle lock on the infeed end, and a quarter-turn lock on the outfeed end that prevents fence deflection. To ensure exact positioning, the fence features a measuring scale that allows you to position the fence and make adjustments based on the bit you are using. An included micro-adjust wheel makes setups simple to ensure precision.
- Built-In Dust Collection and Jointing Feature – Independent sliding fence faces can be positioned exactly where needed to provide workpiece support close to the bit and to maximize chip collection into the fence’s built-in dust port. Plus, two jointing rods are included. Just slide them into position behind the outfeed fence face, and the fence doubles as a jointer for putting perfect edges on boards.
- High-Performance Precision Router Table Top – The fence sits on Kreg’s large, durable Precision Router Table Top. This 24" x 32" table has a 1"-thick MDF core that absorbs vibration and offers mass to help create a stable router table. A tough Easy-Slide™ surface, made from high-pressure laminate, helps workpieces glide easily. Underneath, steel-reinforcing struts ensure that the table will stay flat to provide years of dependable service. A keyhole slot in the table accepts the quarter-turn fence lock, and allows the fence to be removed easily for freehand routing operations. In addition, the table comes equipped with a combination miter-gauge/T-track to accept a miter gauge and other accessories. Four (4) included Precision Insert-Plate Levelers keep plate and table top surfaces perfectly flush. Compression molded Phenolic Insert Plate is 30% stronger and 20% more rigid that standard phenolic. Undrilled blank plate (PRS4038).
- Heavy-Duty, Easily-Adjustable Steel Stand
To make routing even easier, the table and fence sit atop a heavy-duty stand. Made from heavy-gauge steel, the stand can be adjusted from 31" to 39" high, and has levelers to compensate for uneven floors. Plus, the stand has predrilled holes that make it easy to mount accessories and to customize the stand.
*Note: Router bit hole must be located 16" from right side of table. Fits 1"-thick tables without modification. Thinner or thicker tables may require modification.
- Fence: 36" heavy-duty anodized aluminum; T-square style saw carriage; independent sliding fence faces with laminate surface and dual locking bits
- Table: Heavy-duty 1"-thick core to support large routers and lifts; steel reinforcing struts
- Stand: Adjustable from 31" to 39" (787 to 990mm); heavy-duty 12- and 16-gauge steel; powder-coated finish
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:·
- 24" x 32" work table with a 1"-thick MDF core, durable Easy-Slide™ surface, and steel reinforcing struts (PRS1025)
- (1) 3/8"-thick, 91/4" x 113/4" compression molded phenolic insert plate (Included with PRS1025)
- (3) Level-Loc reducing rings (Included with PRS1025)
- (4) precision insert-plate levelers (Included with PRS1025)
- Brass Starting Pin (Included with PRS1025)
- Kreg’s T-square style Precision Router Table Fence with micro-adjust, dual fence locks (PRS1015)
- Adjustable Measuring Scale (Included with PRS1015)
- Heavy-guage Steel Stand that’s adjustable from 31" to 39" high, and leg levelers (KRS1035)