Kreg Precision Miter Gauge System (KMS7102)
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Buisness Days - Subject to Change
Kreg Precision Miter Gauge (KMS7101) – Adjustable Cutting Accuracy with Simplicity and Durability
Why spend your time calibrating a miter gauge when you can get factory-calibrated accuracy right out of the box? Our Precision Miter Gauge requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45°, making it easy to cut miters quickly.
Of course, when you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy-to-use Vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
- Perfect Miters, Fast! – Precision is the name of the game for this CNC-milled miter gauge. We build accuracy into every feature of this product from the adjustable miter bar to the easy-to-use, incredibly accurate Vernier scale. With all of its great features, this miter gauge will give you better, more accurate cuts to ensure project success.
- Precision Vernier Scale – Setting an exact miter angle is simple thanks to the Vernier scale on the Precision Miter Gauge. It lets you set angles at exact degree increments down to 1/10th of a degree.
- No Play in the Miter Slot – Our extremely straight 24" anodized aluminum bar is 3/8"-thick by 3/4"-wide, and features five bar adjusters that you can adjust to eliminate “play” in the miter slot with the simple turn of a screw driver.
- T-Slot Bar: 24" long x 3/8" tall x 3/4" wide
- Positive Stops: 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45°
- Vernier Scale: Adjusts to 1/10th of a degree
- Finish: Anodized for easy clean-up
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated; perfect right out of the box
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) Precision Miter Gauge
- All Necessary Hardware
- Owner’s Manual