Kreg Precision Router Table Setup Bars – Set of 7 (PRS3400)
Whether you’re working on a table saw, router table, or shaper, setting your tool to the precise height necessary is absolutely essential. The exclusive three-gauge design of the Precision Setup Bars makes them perfect for a wide variety of applications. The concave step on the bottom of each setup bar straddles your router bit or saw blade to allow for precise height adjustment. The step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts. The step on the end of each setup bar can be used to set the distance from a table saw blade to the fence, or a router bit to the fence.
- Durable Design – Each Precision Setup Bar is made from soft aluminum, designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade in case they make contact during setup.
- Sizes: 1/8”, 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2"
- Design: Made from soft aluminum to prevent damage to router bit or saw blade
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (7) Kreg Precision Router Table Setup Bars
- (1) Portable Protective Case