Amana Roman Ogee Bit, 2 Flute, 5/32" Rad, 1" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2-1/8" Length (49200)
- Flutes: 2
- Ball Bearing Guide: Yes
- Radius (R): 5/32"
- Cutting Diameter (D): 1"
- Cutting Length (B): 5/8"
- Bit Length (L): 2-1/8"
- Shank Diameter (d): 1/4"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The Roman Ogee Bit features a convex curve coming off the bearing.
- The Roman Ogee produces the reverse of the ogee. (Note: It is not an upside down ogee)
- The curve starts at the top as a concave, and fairs down into a convex curve.
- Use in a handheld or table-mounted router
- Use a two-flute bit where fine finish is paramount
- Two flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish
- Two cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface, but feed rate is slightly reduced
- Extra strong, lasts 200% longer
- New generation of high-wear outstanding carbide
- New advanced automatic grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Superior geometric design provides super clean cuts
- Cost effective
- (1) Amana Roman Ogee Bit, 2 Flute, 5/32" Rad, 1" Dia, 1/4" Shank, 2-1/8" Length (49200)
Manufacturer WarrantyView AllClose