Skilsaw 7-1/4" TRUEHVL Cordless Worm Drive Saw Bare Tool (SPTH77M-01)
Powered by the TRUEHVL™ battery, designed specifically for our legendary Worm Drive saw. The brushless motor responds to challenging applications by boosting power and torque, and all-magnesium construction makes it lightweight and tough. TRUEHVL™ features a unique battery design that maximizes heat dissipation, patented Stay Cool™ technology that wraps each cell in a temperature controlling material, and intelligent power management that monitors and optimizes each cell. Together, these innovations deliver the ultimate in performance and an entire day of work on a fully charged battery. Go from zero to full charge in only 1 hour.
- TRUEHVL battery designed specifically to power Worm Drive
- Jobsite durability and performance from magnesium construction, brushless motor and electric brake
- The convenience of a cordless saw without compromising any Worm Drive power or performance
- The same design, balance and controls of the corded Worm Drive, so it feels familiar right out of the box
- A fully charged TRUEHVL battery makes 425 cuts
- Integrated dust extraction system to work cleaner
- 24-tooth SKILSAW carbide blade
- Multi-function wrench (stored in foot)
- Vacuum adapter (fits 3.5cm, 1-7/8" and 2-1/2" hoses)
- Blade size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor size: 13/16"
- Weight: 11lbs.
- Maximum RPM: 5800
- Depth of cut at 45 deg.: 1-15/16"
- Depth of cut at 90 deg.: 2-3/8"